Who doesn't love a tasty and juicy tomato? Whether it's for eating as is with a little bit of salt, cooking in a pasta sauce or possibly even simply throwing it at someone (Hello La Tomatina Festival!). To get great tomatoes, though, you need the right blend of nutrients, and here at Greenway Biotech, Inc. we've spent hundreds of hours trying to formulate the best blend of nutrients for our tomato fertilizer. It's got all the nutrients your tomatoes need whether you're growing hydroponically or in the soil for excellent taste and solid crop quality. Naturally, it's free of heavy metals, and it's 100 percent water-soluble. This concentrated solution can make up to 1,000 gallons of liquid tomato fertilizer and even includes iron, manganese, zinc and copper along with the required amounts of phosphorus, sulfur, and nitrogen. When you're ready for tasty tomatoes and consistent crop quality, choose Greenway Biotech Inc.'s tomato fertilizer for all the nutrition your tomatoes need. A 5-pound concentrated bag can make up to 1,000 gallons of liquid tomato fertilizer and in addition to Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium even includes chelated form Iron EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Manganese EDTA, and Cupper EDTA along with Sulfur, Boron, and Sodium Molybdate. When you're ready for tasty tomatoes and consistent crop quality, choose Greenway Biotech's tomato fertilizer for all the nutrition your tomatoes need.
- 5 Pounds of Greenway Biotech 100% Water Soluble Tomato Fertilizer 4-18-38 Plus Trace Minerals
- Contains 4% Nitrogen, 18% Phosphorous, 38% Potassium, Boron, Copper EDTA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Zinc EDTA, and Molybdenum
- Professionally Formulated with Highest Quality Ingredients
- Great for Hydroponics and Soil Use
- It Doesn't Have any Heavy Metals or Harmful Materials