The patented smart pot is for the gardener who wants a container that will grow the best possible plant. It is a new and unique advancement in container technology that is better than any other method of container gardening. The patented smart pot is a soft-sided, fabric container that has the rigidity to hold its shape and can even support large trees. In fact, the smart pot was originally developed for and has been used by commercial tree growers for over twenty years. The smart pot is an aeration container. It has a unique ability to air-prune and enhance a plant's root structure. A highly branched, fibrous root structure is the key to growing a better plant - with more flowers and fruits, and more resistance to insects and diseases. In any container garden, the container you use makes a difference. Find out what size container to use, and how to grow your own tomatoes.
- High quality plants grow in less time
- Roots stay cooler during hot weather
- Reusable, inexpensive, light weight, attractive and simple design
- Plants need repotting less often
- Non-breakable fabric lasts doesn't crack from frost or if dropped