This square foot template helps you maximize growth in limited space. The concept is based off the popular gardening method, Square Foot Gardening, whereby seeds are sown in specific positions within a square foot, allowing enough room for each to grow to maturity without wasting space. Simple to use, the template shows correct seed spacing with color-coded holes matched to a planting chart of 46 types of vegetables, allowing you to quickly know where to drop seed or seedling. A graduated dibber with depth markings takes the guesswork out of setting the right planting depth. The dibber also functions as a seed spoon, which can be used with the included funnel to deposit tiny seeds accurately. When done seeding a square foot section, the impressions left in the soil allow you to line up the template for the next square foot, thus letting you use it to plant your entire garden. Made from sturdy plastic, it's a tool that will last year after year.
- This square foot tool gives the perfect amount of space to all seeds and seedlings when planting a vegetable garden - based off of Square Foot Gardening spacing techniques
- The entire kit with its; optimally spaced color-coded holes, planting guide, seed dibber (with depth markings), seed spoon, and seed funnel make planting a vegetable garden easy and fun
- It creates a garden with plants that are organized and has no wasted space. This results in more vegetables per square foot, fewer weeds, and any weeds that do come in are easy to spot
- Perfect for all: ages and skill levels, sizes of garden and types of vegetable
- Planting can be done in rows (large gardens) or by the square foot (planter boxes or raised beds). It is made from sturdy plastic, the pieces all clip together and it comes in a reusable plastic storage bag.