1/4-inch tubing compatible with most brands of 1/4-inch irrigation fittings, such as barbed fittings, emitters, mister and so on.
It can handle up to 60 PSI and is not rated for constant pressure. Before assembling, please put the connected part of the tubing into hot water for 10 seconds.
1.1/4" Distribution Tubing is the strongest and most flexible tubing available to extend emitter devices to desired watering areas.
2. MIXC hose is made of linear, low-density polyethylene. UV inhibitors have been added to resist the effects of the elements.
It can be left out year-round, buried or on the surface, in any weather.
3.Up To 70% Water Savings:Eliminates wasteful overspray and runoff of overhead sprays and hose end sprinkling.
4.Less Weeding: Waters the plants, not the surrounding soil.
Where To Use Drip Irrigation
Vegetable Gardens & Mixed Planting Beds
Flower Boxes & Containers.
Shrubs, Trees & Dense Planting Areas.
Outside diameter: 1/4"
Inside diameter: 0.17"
Wall thickness: 0.4"
Pressure rating: 0 to 60 PSI
1* 1/4" Irrigation Tubing
- MIXC drip hose made by high quality,UV resistant materials,unmatched resistance to chemicals,algae growth and UV damage. It can be left out year-round, buried or on the surface, in any weather.
- Flexible: Industry leading flexibility allows tighter turns with fewer elbows for fast, easy installation in garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas.
- Function:Use as the main line in a small Drip irrigation system or to branch off from larger 1/2" Drip tubing to micro-watering system.
- Compatible with most brands of 1/4" Barbed Fittings, Spot Watering Emitters, Micro-Bubblers, Misters and Sprays.
- Perfect for small, narrow and tight planting areas, as well as areas with tight curves or many switchbacks. Designed for underground or above-ground installation.