Did you know - Stationary grow lights only shines light on the parts of leaves that are directly beneath it, which can cause limited growth and even damage to the plant similar to a sunburn. LightRail grow light system solves this problem by moving your grow equipment over the tops of plants, so that the leaves get light at different angles, activating photosynthesis on parts of the plant that would not normally receive much light with a stationary grow light. With stationary grow lights, light energy can also be lost because it cannot diversify itself in order to allow your plant to absorb it at the optimum levels. LightRail light movers shine the correct intensity of light on the leaves for 40 percent of the photoperiod. This allows the plant to reach optimum Leaf Area Index, the most important factor in increasing yield in your indoor garden, greenhouse, grow closet or grow tents. Also, by moving your grow light, you can now safely get your grow light closer to your plants for a more efficient use of the wattage available. LightRail is the single best way to maximize your grow light equipment. Solidly made in the USA by Gualala Robotics since 1986, LightRail has an instrument grade drive motor that runs on only 9 watts or less, digital control circuitry, heavy duty ball bearing carrier wheels and a self-clutch drive design with automatic traction control. LightRail has important electrical certifications (C CSA US or CE) and flammability ratings (UL 5 VB) and is RoHS compliant. LightRail runs at a safe 28-42 degrees C with a flame retardant electrical enclosure, as it should be. Solidly constructed and extensively tested, LightRail 3.5 will move any grow light, any grow light hood - multiple sizes and weights and is a scalable system, end to end and row after row, and up to three grow lights can move in-line with the use of each Motor. For further information about this including videos and side by side comparisons, check out LightRail3.com.
- This LightRail 3.5 IntelliDrive Kit comes complete with a 10rpm Motor and a two-piece 2 meter (6'6") Rail, installation hardware and instruction.
- New in packaging, this product meets all guidelines (see below).
- At 10 RPM, LightRail 3.5 travels approximately 4 feet per minute and has a zero to sixty second adjustable time delay for pausing the lamp at the end of each run. This helps promote even growth from end to end and allows for equal light-time for the entire run.
- LightRail will move any light, any hood - multiple sizes and weights.
- LightRail is solidly made in the USA since 1986 (see below).