Interior material 100% Highly reflective non-toxic Mylar.
Made with tightly stitched seams to prevent light leakage and to ensure strength.
Designed with a waterproof interior to contain moisture and spillage.
The access points are controlled through our light eliminating Heavy-Duty zipper system.
Our push-button metal locking poles are designed for a stabilized frame.
We added multiple metal hanging bars for extra weight support and versatility.
11.5” x 11.5” for maximum observation on all our tents.
Removable cover with 1-inch Heavy-Duty velcro for full window seal when not in use.
Acts as protective support barrier for pots and racking.
Reinforced seams to prevent moisture and water leakage.
Velcro corner straps to eliminate shifting.
Removable for easy cleaning.
Drawstring secured ducts to hold venting in place and to prevent light leakage.
Number and size of duct vents have been designed for maximum flexibility and functionality.
(2) 4.5”, (2) 6.5”, (3) 8” - one on top.
Provides alternative options for ventilation to help regulate heating.
Removable cover with 1-inch Heavy-Duty velcro to aid in temperature control and adjustable airflow.(3) 17.5” x 5”
Rear Duct Vents:
Located at the top and bottom of each tent for versatility and convenience.
Commonly used for electrical cord placement.
- 600D Heavy-Duty canvas cloth tent material
- Floor tray acts as protective support barrier for pots and racking
- Venting ducts for controlled airflow
- Push-button metal locking corners for secure connections and strength
- Viewing window allows growing environment to be monitored without changing interior temperature and airflow