A native of South Africa, the compact Haworthia succulent features upright, tough rosette growth with dark green leaves detailed by outside white bands that give it a striped, Zebra-like appearance. Drought tolerant, it easily fits in small spaces. It comes in a Boho-inspired ceramic with an 8-inch jute rope for easy hanging. As an added accent it is topped with river rock that is porous for easy watering. Succulents grow best in medium to bright light. The shallow-rooted, short-stemmed succulent can grow to be 4-inches wide and can tolerate weeks without water. Protect from hot or cold drafts and fertilize once or twice per year with a general-purpose houseplant fertilizer. Avoid exposing it to temperatures below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C). Succulents come in a variety of beautiful shapes and sizes, and Costa Farms' expert growers do their best to select plants that are similar to those pictured. Keep in mind that the plant you receive may be a variation based on availability, environment, and time of year. Costa Farms loves the plants they grow as much as you will, and they're dedicated to ensuring every plant they sell is grown and prepared to be healthy and successful in your home. Based in Miami, Florida, family-owned Costa Farms grows more than 1,000 varieties of high-quality plants.
- Upright growth with tough rosette-shaped leaves, compact, dark green leaves, broadly striped in white.
- Comes in a Boho inspired white 4-inch ceramic, jute ropes extends 8-inches. Perfect for hanging on walls, hook for hanging not included.
- Available in many beautiful colors, shapes and sizes, our growers will carefully select the best plants to complete your planter.
- Grows best in a spot with light and light watering, every 10 days or so
- Plants like succulents are scientifically shown to help boost productivity and creativity