Item Type: 5730SMD LED Grow Light
Color: Full Spectrum:42Red+18Blue+6White+6IR+6UV
Input Voltage: AC85-265V
Lifespan :50000 hours
Features: saving energy
For: Flower Plants, Hydroponics and Vegetables and so on
This light emits the wavelength of light which can be absorbed by the plant's photosynthesis;Add extra sunlight to the plants, promote the photosynthesis; help shorten the growth cycle.
Note: The IR, it is hard to see clearly by eyes, very dim. Please don't think they are not working. Instead, it plays an very important role in the flowering and fruiting stages of plants
Why Choose Full Spectrum Led Grow Light?
Red 650~660nm, 620-630nm---- the best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting;
Blue 430-440nm, 450-460nm ---- It is maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption;
White LEDs ---- Full-spectrum / wide-Kelvin provide fill for all missing spectrums and add Lux.
UV 380 - 400 nm ---- Process of chlorophyll absorption begins. UV (ultraviolet) has the unique function of sterilization and kills phytopathogenic bacteria.
IR---- There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion. Flowering and germination is influenced.
1* 50W Led Grow Light bulb
- FULL SPECTRUM:78pcs High-efficiency 5730SMD LED chips: 42Red+18Blue+6White+6IR+6UV,Plant light can provides the most efficient wavelengths of light to enhance photosynthesis performance hence improving plants' healthy growing.
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Made of heat-sink metal aluminum with finned heat-sink design,keeping temperatures at the appropriate level for plant growth without worrying about heat increased.
- ENERGY SAVING:50Watt equivalent actual power consumption of about 20W, save electricity, Size:95*98mm(D*L), long life, up to 50,000 hours.
- EASY TO INSTALL:80W plant growing light designed to fit standard E27 socket; it is easy to set up and use; Input Voltage: AC85-265V.
- APPLICATION: Widely used in greenhouse plants, flowers, hydroponic systems and vegetable cultivation, corn, a few sun, rain, snow, indoor dark growth, to plant additional sunlight.